Thursday, April 24, 2014

What a damn day!

I was having such a good week and then what happens? Todd was sick for the past few days because he swallowed a bit of a plastic bag (he's fine today though). While I was comforting him, I failed to realize that my cell phone fell out of my pocket and into his bowl of water. I have no idea how long it's been in there, but it's officially kaputt now. Then, this morning, after Joe dropped me off at school, he got into an accident. At least it wasn't his fault this time. :/ I need some good karma right now!! lol.

In a serious effort to become more organized next semester, I am going to scan every single page of notes and save them to .pdf files. That way, if something happens to them, I can find them easily by just printing them out. I guess that's my new semester resolution.

Also, I am not taking any summer classes this year. The way I see it, I am not going to come off of extra money when I am just going to be left with b/s classes in the spring. I can finally get some rest! Not really. I'll probably be trying to get ahead on Chemistry II and Microbiology (if I can get that override). We'll see.

It's bedtime now, folks. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment