Saturday, April 19, 2014

Gardening!

Well, I decided to start a garden this summer! I think I kind of took on more than I could handle, though. I don't expect every plant to produce. Right now I am growing cherry tomatoes (three are going to be red soon!), Creole tomatoes (a few are coming in now), zucchini, red bell pepper, jalapeno peppers (one pepper is almost finished growing), okra, spearmint, Hungarian yellow pepper, cayenne pepper (maybe--I bought a pepper mix seed packet and this was one of the possibilities), sage, thyme, rosemary, pineapple sage, oregano and basil. Whew! I have the herbs growing in small pots and hanging on the porch right now. I love it! 

In other news, school is almost out for the semester! I can't believe this year has gone by so fast. I have one more test for Chemistry on Tuesday (which I need to study like mad for). I think we have one more Calculus test left too. I don't have a final for English because the research paper we are doing will count enough for that. Of course, once grades are posted, I will post them here. :) 

I am still on the fence about whether I am going to UNO next semester, since I have a few classes left to take at Delgado. However, I do know that I will be taking Engineering Economics over the summer. If I do go to Delgado in the fall, my schedule will be:

8:00-9:15 : Physical Geology
11:00-12:15 : Elementary French I
12:30-1:45 : Structure of Western Thought: Ancient Greece (Honors) *
2:00-3:15 : Art History I *
5:30-6:45 : British Literature I (Honors) *

* Classes I need at UNO. The other two are two I figure will at least help me out with my major, or maybe even just for personal enrichment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment