Saturday, January 25, 2014

Tomorrow is the big day!

Tomorrow my life starts over. I am moving into a new place so I can be on my own. It's going to be a long, hard road emotionally, but I have to keep my future in focus. I want a lot out of life and he simply can't provide me with what I want. I never asked for much, but even the minimal that I did request he couldn't even meet me halfway.

So here I am. When I update this blog again, I should be in the new place. I won't have electricity until Monday so I'll likely sleep over at Dominique's house tomorrow night if it's too cold.

The plan for tomorrow is my sister is going to meet me at my house once Joe leaves for work. We're going to throw what I don't have packed in boxes and bags, bring everything over to the place, and then she's going to drop me off at the Wal-Mart on Tchoupitoulas. I have so much to get that it's ridiculous, but a lot I can't get just because I won't have power on. It sucks, but what can I do? Such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment