Sunday, January 12, 2014

First post of the new year!

I can't believe I haven't posted this year yet. Much is going on and I haven't really had time, to be honest.

I paid the deposit already on the apartment on St. Charles. It's $625 for a studio setup with water included, but it's a pretty decent size for me. Perfect, really. It's only going to be a 4-month lease, but that's actually okay for me. It gives me at least a place to crash during school until I can get something else. I can't wait to move in!

I feel like I am one of those people who does better just living by themselves. People are fun to have over for sure, but at the end of the day I love being by myself. I love decorating a place by myself (input is welcome, but I have my own style), I like cooking for myself, and I like not having to clean up behind anyone. Hell, who doesn't? I would really like to be able to live alone at least until I graduate. Maybe next year in January I can move closer to UNO (it's actually cheaper around there that here in Uptown).

In other news, school starts a week from Tuesday! I can hardly wait. I am going to get my books on Wednesday when I'm off. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment