Friday, December 20, 2013

Priority

So.

I've been actively searching for a new apartment and I must say I am very excited. It's so fulfilling to be able to have your own place to come home to and not have to worry about anyone else. I can't wait to enjoy the mingle-while-single life again. Recently I went to a friend's house who I haven't hung out with in awhile, and did just that and it felt amazing. There's many more nights like that to come, of that I am sure.

Yesterday I received a letter in the mail from Delgado informing me I made the Dean's List (you have to have a 3.5 or better GPA)! I'm so excited for that. I feel like I worked hard enough for it this past semester, but this coming semester I am really going to be buckling down and earning that 4.0. I'll conquer chemistry if it's the last thing I do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment