Tuesday, December 31, 2013

I have an appointment to go and see an apartment today! It's a studio/efficiency for $450 not far from here--on the other side of Carrollton from where I am now. I am thinking it will be too small, but I am also waiting to hear back from a lady with another apartment that is also on that side of Carrollton. It's $600 but it's furnished, all utilities are paid, and it's a separate building from the main house. It's probably about the same distance to my job as the other place, but further from the bus stop I use to go to school. Hopefully she emails me back tomorrow!

I don't remember if I posted this before, I but I really want to slowly transition into only purchasing natural body care products. I recently spent a bit of money at LUSH, but doing so felt so rewarding and I actually love the products. I want to try everything. I've also been eyeing some other handmade brands, so I'd like to try some of those as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment