Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Grades are in!

Three A's (General Biology, Louisiana History and ENGLISH!) and a B in Calculus. I am beyond happy right now. See, when I lived in Buffalo, I was so unmotivated to do anything at all that I failed English twice because I didn't do the required essays. Look at me now though, acing an HONORS English course! Hell yesss!

And now on to next semester. My official schedule is:

Tuesday/Thursday
8:00-9:15 : Chemistry I (science majors)
9:30-10:45 : English Composition II
11:00-1:59 : Chemistry I Lab (science majors) [Tuesday only]
2:00-3:15 : Special Topics in History: Nazism and the Holocaust (honors)
4:30-7:00 : Calculus II

So, yeah, next semester isn't going to be very fun. To make matters worse, each class alternates between Building 1 and 2. If you know Delgado, that's clear across campus. Tuesdays are going to suck not only because I have class basically throughout the day except that one hour and 15 minute class between Nazism and Calc II, but also because I have one minute to get from Building 1 to Building 2. Of course I have to leave early from lab. :/ Good thing that's only once a week.

I've been looking high and low for an apartment for February and nothing yet. I want to be in Chalmette again, if not just for familiarity but for safety. I like the neighborhood where I live but I don't want to live that close. Not that much longer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment