Monday, November 4, 2013

Got my Starbucks brewing...

I finally bought some ground coffee so I can save myself some money in the morning. I'm not much of a coffee drinker, but recently I got back into having my morning Starbucks at school since they put them in the place of PJ's. It's not terribly expensive since I only go twice a week, but still. I'd like to start drinking it every morning if I could.

I actually just brewed myself a pot so I can have some energy to write this paper and do my time-consuming biology homework. I thought I would be able to do the homework tomorrow, but it's an online assignment and due at 8am. Crap.

There's a store in Elmwood I really need to go and check out, maybe when I get my next school check in February. It's called "Charming Charlie" and it's mostly a women's accessories store. I've never been there but my boss's wife shops there all the time and he says she gets some really nice things from there. I just saw the website and, yeah, I could get lost in there. Haha.

I guess I should get this show on the road. It's already 10pm and I've procrastinated enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment