Thursday, October 31, 2013

Terrible morning.

I'm not going to complain about what is going on in my personal life right now, but this morning was a pretty bad one for me. I got to school upset, but my day quickly got better. I finished and printed my paper during my break after Biology. Got my English "test" back and it was a 90 (woo hoo!). Then in Calculus, we turned in an extra credit assignment on Tuesday. I didn't even finish it but I turned it in anyway and got 4 points out of 5! Woot! Also, my boss found my keys at work which had been missing for three days now. So yep. Not so bad of a day after all.

I can't believe there is only a month left to this semester. My, has it flown by! It's nice that we have almost two months before we go back too. I am really going to need it to recover from the holiday season--normally my job has us opening and closing from 8am-6pm Monday through Saturday and 12-6 on Sundays. For the holidays, it's going to be 8-9 Monday through Thursday, 8-10 on Friday and Saturdays, and 10-8 on Sundays. I seriously doubt we're getting any extra payroll, either. That schedule starts the day after Thanksgiving (which we're open 8-5. They were so generous to give us a whole hour to go home early). Blah!

My schedule is going to be so full next semester, especially on Tuesday when I have Chemistry Lab. I can honestly say that I really love school though, so I think I will be okay. It's the English that I'm not looking forward to. I have the grammar stuff pretty much down pat, but I just hate writing creatively. :/ I have a 600-800 word essay for English due in two weeks. I know I'll b fine, but I'd much rather do a thousand Calculus problems than write an MLA-formatted research paper.

I have two sections of Calculus homework due tonight, so I suppose I should continue with that. Sigma Notation and Definite Integrals are on the menu tonight!

patrickJMT (YouTube link)  - He's my go-to for any concepts I don't understand. Highly recommended if, like mine, your teacher doesn't explain the concepts behind the formulas.

No comments:

Post a Comment