Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Paper due tomorrow!

I have a paper due tomorrow for American History! It's done for the most part, but I have a little less than half a page to write left. Just the conclusion. :/

Tonight I got Joe to bring me to Chalmette to get myself an outfit to wear to Vincent's wife's surprise birthday party on the 23rd of November. The colors are cream and gold and I really didn't have anything especially nice to wear. I found a knitted, thin sweater-like shirt that was tan and cream and some cream dress pants. I also found a matching handbag (it's so cute!) and the jewelry to go with it. I must say I am happy with what I bought. Now, all I need is a belt for the shirt and a nice pair of shoes. If I had the money I would really just love to update my wardrobe completely. I really love dressy-casual clothes more than I do jeans and a t-shirt, but I don't have very much of it. I'm thinking when I get paid every other week, I should buy myself an outfit. :)

Ah, well. It's getting late and I need my rest. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment